Go beyond breakfast.
1. No-Bake Cheerio Snack Bars
This recipe uses raisins and chocolate-covered sunflower seeds — but you can sub in any dried fruits, nuts, or seeds you have on hand. Get the recipe.
3. Big Batch Slow Cooker Chex Mix
Three cheers for snacks that basically make themselves. Get the recipe.
5. Fruity Pebbles Funfetti Cake
Whoever said Fruity Pebbles weren’t classy? Get the recipe.
7. Samoa Muddy Buddies
Rice Chex + chocolate + toasted coconut. Get the recipe.
9. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
The two things you need to keep the ~cupcakes for breakfast~ dream alive? A simple DIY muffin batter and Fruity Pebbles. Get the recipe.
14. Rainbow Lucky Charms Chex Mix
Never pass up an opportunity in this life to pick out all of the marshmallows first. Get the recipe.
16. Peanut Butter Cup Puppy Chow
Prepped and ready in 10 minutes. Get the recipe.
18. No-Bake Avalanche Cookies
Rice Krispies + marshmallows + peanut butter + white chocolate. Get the recipe.
19. Salty â€˜n’ Sweet Pretzel Cereal Treats
The glorious catch-all of snacks: salty, sweet, crunchy, chewy. All of you other snacks can go home now. Get the recipe.